Sunday, April 10, 2011

I have created a blog...

Ok, here I am, writing my first post on my first "web log" :)
So why did I decide to start this? It's actually simple. Many times I found answers to questions I had on other people blogs and I think I have few ideas to share myself.

I have to admit it’s a bit hard to write this. First, I don’t know if I’m any good and second I have never written something this enjoyable.  Dear reader, be prepared!

Basically this blog will have posts related to quality assurance, which I learned to enjoy about 4 years ago. A good friend called me to an interview for a tester job and I think this is the point when my life changed. Computers and technology have always been an important part in my life, but this is when the bind was sealed.

I will try to touch subjects like Agile Testing Process, Automation (using tools like QC+QTP, Selenium and others) for desktop and web applications, Windows OS configurations and Windows products, ISTQB certification and any other topic that I will encounter and find interesting.

This blog is not intended to be professional, at least not entirely, so I will write about the books I read and I like and other hobbies.

I hope someone out there will find this interesting. I will write either way as a reminder of impressive things.








No comments:

Post a Comment