Sunday, November 22, 2015

Project "Series"

Ok guys, I know I haven't written anything for a long time. I apologize, but that doesn't mean I stopped reading.

I have actually upgraded to reading on a Kindle Paperwhite. It is incredible. Saves trees, much easier to read than a book, can read with lights off, and it constantly tells you about your progress (eg: you have 4 min left in the chapter, or 11 hours to finish the book, and you are at 20%).

So here is what I've been up to:
I got a little bored of the "Nobel Prize Books" project I started. I will continue it at some point, but right now I had a little fantasy and SF break.

Since last time I have written a post about books, I have read:
1. Game of Thrones (the first 5 volumes) waiting for the rest
2. Ender's Game (the existing 15 volumes) waiting for the rest
3. DUNE (the existing 25 or 26 volumes, I lost the count) and yes there is more, not published yet.

I will tell you a little bit about them, in the next posts. Currently I am at the last volume of DUNE "Sandworms of Dune", 30% through... I'll keep you posted :)

After this, project "Series" will also go on Hold, and I will see what I feel like reading next.

No comments:

Post a Comment